Tuesday, November 8, 2016

German Army Style Assault Backpack I - Laser - COYOTE TAN

German Army Style Assault Backpack I - Laser - COYOTE TAN

German Army Style Assault Backpack I - Laser - COYOTE TAN

PRICE : USD 39.99

army backpack

German Army Style Assault Backpack I - Laser - COYOTE TAN

German Army Style Assault Backpack I - Laser - COYOTE TAN 2 Big Pockets with Zipper and Net 2 Big Front Pockets with Zipper Adjustable Padded Shoulder Belts with D-Rings Interior Hydration Pouch at the back Different MOLLE Position Points Carrying Handle Breathable Back and Shoulder Strap 30 Liter Capacity which is approximately 8 gallons 100% Polyester Approximate Size in CM: 45 x 25 x 20 which is 17inches x 10 inches x 83cf16cfdeedba707fb00e9502328030

You are in : Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Tactical & Duty > Tactical Bags & Packs > Tactical Backpacks

No comments:

Post a Comment